PT Galic Bina Mada, Distributing Pigments, Dyes & Chemical to the surface coatings, printing ink, plastic, paper, personal care, pharmaceutical, leather and food industries.
PT GALIC BINA MADA was founded in 1967 as an import company of quality European textile colours and chemicals. As one of the few major suppliers in the industry at the time and because of its relentless dedication to customer satisfaction, the company has enjoyed an unprecedented growth ever since to become what it is today.
Presently, the company has gained considerable respect as a preferred and reliable supplier not only to the textile industry, but also to other industries as diverse as food, paint, printing ink, leather, paper, households, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and ceramic industry. It currently caters to most major players in each industry.
The company now operates in four largest industrial cities in Indonesia with Jakarta being the headquarters and three sales offices in Bandung (West Java), Solo (Central Java), and Surabaya (East Java). Each of these sales offices is equipped with modern laboratory facility to ensure product quality as well as provide first class service and industrial solutions to customers. With all sites combined, the company occupies 96,600 sqm of land, 6,100 sqm of office building, and 13,000 sqm of warehouse facility.
We serve various industries such as :
- Colours : water soluble, lake colours, caramel colours, natural colours.
- Thickeners : Xanthan Gum : A pseudoplastic thickener and suspending agent used in aqueous systems. It provides dramatic thickening ability of low concentrations, improves mouthfeel, keeps ingredients suspended uniformly, provides excellent pourability without flavor masking. Alginates : A variety of functional and viscosity grades as free-flowing or fibrous powders for food and beverage applications. Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Carrageenan : extracted from red algae growing in a clear sea and classified as polysaccharide. Well interacts with any types of foods as a versatile hydrocolloid. Used in food applications as suspending and emulsifying stabilizer, swelling agent, fat replacer, thickener, binder, calorie controlling, dietary fiber, crystallization inhibitor and gelling agents.
- Additives : Guar Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Citrate, Honey Powder, Seasonings, Flavors, Spices, Concentrated Juice
- Pigments: Titanium Dioxide, Inorganic, Organic. Dyes: Solvent Solubles
- Resin : Nitrocellulose : natural fibers manufactured and transported as cuboid granules wetted with a choice of water, isopropanol or ethanol. Offers a combination of toughness, durability, compatibility, rapid drying capability, clarity and process flexibility to the inks and lacquers formulators and technologists. Widely used as important film formers in printing inks, wood lacquers, foil and film lacquers, auto refinish paints, nail lacquers and leather finishes.
- Thickeners : Welan Gum : A speciality fermentation polysaccharide that has rheological properties similar to those of Xanthan Gum. Synthetic Thickener.
- Additives : Dispersing Agent
- BEAM HOUSE PRODUCTS : Enzymatic soaker which is effective as fiber relaxer, Amines for liming with reducing effects, Basifying agent for chrome tanning, free of magnesium oxide
- DEGREASING AGENT for all types of hides, particularly efficient on cowhide, sheep and goatskins. Very effective emulsifier for natural fat in skins and hides with high natural fat content.
- AUXILIARIES LEVELLING AGENT for anionic dyestuffs
- RETANNING AGENT : Chrome-Aluminum Tanning Agent to increase compactness of fibers and tearing strength of skins, improve skin buffing, Chrome-Syntan to produce soft leather for clothing and softy items, Acrylic Resin with good filling effect, firm grain and softness, Neutralizing, Replacement Syntan, Dicyan-di amides Resin to firm grain, Melamine Co-polymer-based Resin with good filling effect, Replacement Syntan with high filling power and dispersing action on the vegetable extracts, Replacement Syntan which is suitable for production of soft leather, Dispersing & Neutralizing Syntan based on Napthalene-Sulphonic Acid, Replacement Syntan which is excellent in the production of white leather and soft leather.
- FAT LIQUOR : Sulphited Cod Oil with very high softness power. Excellent to produce suede splits and vegetable leathers, Fat Liquor consisting of special softeners and surface active agent with low specific gravity and unique touch, Synergic Fat Liquor based on natural synthetic oil with high softening power, A Non-oxidable Synthetic Fatty Substance based oil which penetrates deeply that facilitates processing of quality nubuck, suede, aniline leather, etc. Anionic Fat Liquor based on synthetic fatty substances which gives a good filling effect and medium softness, Fat Liquor with a synergetic compound of natural and synthetic anionic product which is successfully used on chrome leathers as well as vegetable retanned and full vegetable tanned leathers, Fat Liquor agent based on natural and synthetic materials, which is used mainly for the manufacturing of soft and economical leather, on any kind of leather, splits, grain or corrected grain, Fat Liquor to obtain pull-up effect, Natural Self-Emulsifiable Oil with 100% active matter, used for all types of tanning and leathers, to improve grain fineness and finishing absorption uniformity.
- AURAMIN 0 200%
- RHODAMIN BS 500
- METHYL VIOLET 2R
- METHYLENE BLUE 2B
- MALACHITE GREEN AS
- BISMARCK BROWN l
- BISMARCK BROWN
- CHLORAMINE YELLOW RE-HCN
- METHANYL YELLOW R
- CHLORAMINE RED SCARLET 4BS
- CHLORAMINE RED 8BE
- CHLORAMINE TURQUOISE BLUE GL/HC
- CHLORAMINE BLUE 5B
- Surfactants for cleaners (acid stable and regular)
- Thickener for acid cleaners, alkaline cleaners
- Colours: A compherensive range of colours for decorative cosmetic applications, including eye, face & body cosmetics. Products include inorganic pigments, iron oxides and a full range of organic pigments and toners.
- Inorganic Pigments: Rose, Emerald, Jae, Sapphire, aquamarine, Amethyst, Spinel.
- Iron Oxides: Rouge, Ochre, Jet, Bronze, Sienna.
- Organic pigments: Ruby, Garnet, Almandine, Amber, Rubasse, Zircon, Jacinth, Topaz, Citrine, Turquoise
7. Pharmaceutical: Colours & Thickener/Stabilizer
8. Ceramics: Fritz for wall tiles and floor tiles
Contact: PT Galic Bina Mada
Head Office: Inspeksi Kalimalang Sukadanau Cikarang Barat, Bekasi 17520, Indonesia.
Phone: (62-21) 8900850
Fax: (62-21) 8900849
E-mail: sales [at] galicbinamada [dot] com