Growing Indonesian manufacturers and industries provide easy and enormous variety of quality products to serve customers’ needs. Union Ajidharma is strongly supported by variety manufacturers for its products: Chemicals, Wood, Log, Textile, hand-made Batik, Ceramic, Shoes, Rattan Furniture, and others.
Chemical Raw Materials:
1. Sodium Silicate Solution
Lumps of greenish glass soluble in steam under pressure; white powders of varying degrees of solubility; or liquids cloudy or clear and varying from highly fluid to extreme viscosity; viscosity range from 0.4 to 600,000 poises; f.p. slightly lower than water; miscible with some polyhydric alcohols; partially miscible with primary alcohols and ketones. Gels form with acids between pH 3 to 9; coagulated by brine; precipitated by alkaline earth and heavy metal ions Noncombustible. Nontoxic.
Catalysts and silica gels; soaps and detergents; adhesives, especially sealing and laminating paper board containers; water treatment; bleaching and sizing of textiles and paper pulp; ore treatment; soil solidification; glass foam; pigments; drilling fluids; binder for abrasive wheels, foundry cores and molds; waterproofing mortars and cements; flame retardant; chemical equipment lining.
Sodium Silicate Type:
- Weight Ratio = 1.9 – 2.3 (Alkaline)
- Sodium Oxide, % = 16 – 18
- Silica Oxide, % = 34 – 36
- Baume SG = 56 – 58 / 1.63 – 1.67
- Weight Ratio = 1.8 – 2.1 (Alkaline)
- Sodium Oxide, % = 15 – 16
- Silica Oxide, % = 30 – 31
- Baume SG = 47 – 52 / 1.48 – 1.56
- Weight Ratio = 1.7 – 2.1 (Alkaline)
- Sodium Oxide, % = 12 – 14
- Silica Oxide, % = 24 – 26
- Baume SG = min 42 / 1.408
- Weight Ratio = 2.8 – 3.3 (Neutral)
- Sodium Oxide, % = 9.0 – 10
- Silica Oxide, % = 28 – 30
- Baume SG = max 42 / 1.408
2. Sodium Carbonate Dense
White, odorless, small crystals or crystal-line powder; alkaline taste; sp. gr. 1.5. Soluble in water and glycerol; insoluble in alcohol. M.p. 109o C (loses water), 851oC. noncombustible. Low toxicity. Grades: U.S.P.; technical; F.C.C.
Photography; cleaning and boiler compounds; pH control of water; food additive; intermediate in thermochemical reactions; mfg. of glass; cleaning and bleaching textiles; analytical reagent.
- Na2CO3 = 99.0 % min
- NaCl = 0.7 % max
- Fe = 0.0035% max
- Water Insoluble = 0.03% max
- SO4 = 0.3% max Loss in Combustion = 0.8% max 0.9-1.1 g/ml min.
3. Sodium Sulphate (Anhydrous)
White crystals or powder; odorless; bitter saline taste; sp. gr. 2.671; m.p. 888oC; Soluble in water and glycerol; insoluble in alcohol. Noncombustible; nontoxic.
Manufacture of kraft paper, paperboard, and glass; filler in sythetic detergents; sodium salts; ceramic glazes, processing textile fibers; dyes; tanning; pharmaceuticals; freezing mixtures; laboratory reagent; food additive.
- Sodium Sulphate = 99.0 % Min,
- Brightness = > 85 %,
- pH (10% solution) = 6.0 +- 1.0
- Moisture = 0.05 % Max
- Black particle, per 200 gr = < 50
- Fe = < 5 ppm
- Zn = < 400 ppm
- COD = < 400 ppm
- Bulk Density = 1.25 – 1.55 g/ml
4. Stearic Acid (401, 301, 101)
Colorless, wax-like solid. Odor and taste slight, suggesting tallow. Soluble in alcohol, ether, chloroform, carbon disulfide, carbon tetrachloride; insoluble in water. Sp. gr. 0.8390 (80/4oC); m.p. 69.6o; b.p. 361.1oC; refractive index 1.4299 (80o). Flash point 385oF (196oC); autoignition temp. 743oF (395 oC). Combustible; nontoxic.
Chemicals, especially stearates and stearate driers; lubricants; soaps; pharmaceuticals and cosmetics; accelerator activator, dispersing agent and softener in rubber compounds; shoe and metal polishes; coatings; food packaging; suppositories and ointments.
- Description = Double Pressed
- Iodine Value (max) = 4
- Acid Value = 209 -214
- Titre oC = 53 – 54
- SAP Value = 210 – 214
- Colour Lovibond 51/4 (R/Y) max = 1.0 / 3.5
- Typical Composition %: C14 = 1-2, C16=50-75, C18=22-35
5. Hydrogen Peroxide
Density, solid, 1.71 grams per cc; density, liquid, 1450 grams per cc at 20oc; viscosity, liquid, 1.245 centipoises; surface tension, 80.4 dynes per cm at 20oc; f.p., -0,41oC;b.p. 150.2oc. Soluble in water and alcohol.
Solutions: Pure hydrogen peroxide solutions, completely free from contamination, are highly stable; a low percentage of an inhibitor such as acetanilide or sodium stannate, is usually added to counteract the catalytic effect of traces of impurities, such as iron, copper, and other heavy metals.
Bleaching and deodorizing of textiles, wood pulp, hair, fur, etc; source of organic and inorganic peroxides; pulp and paper industry; plasticizers; rocket fuel; foam rubber; manufacture of glycerol; antichlor; dyeing; electroplating; antiseptic; laboratory reagent; epoxidation; hydroxylation; oxidation and reduction; viscosity control for starch and cellulose derivatives; refining and cleaning metals; bleaching and oxidizing agent in foods; neutralizing agent in wine distillation; seed disinfectant; substitute for chlorine in water and sewage treatment.
- Concentration (wt %) = >50.00
- pH = 1.0 – 1.6
- JIS – Stability (%) = > 99.30
- Simplified Stability (ml O2 / 10 min) = < 1.0
- Specific Gravity (gr/cm3) = 1.1860 – 1.1940 (26oc – 32oc)
- Evaporation Residue (ppm) = < 200
6. Refined Glycerine
Clear, colorless, odorless, syrupy liquid; swee taste; hygroscopic; soluble in water and alcohol (aqueous solutions are neutral); insoluble in ether, benzene and chloroform and in fixed and volatile oils. Flash point 320oF. Combustible; low toxicity. Autoignition temp. 739oC
Alkyd resins; dynamite; ester gums; pharmaceuticals; perfumery; plasticizer for regenerated cellulose; cosmetics; foodstuffs; conditioning tobacco; liqueurs; solvent; printer’s nk rolls; polyurethane polyols; emulsifying agent; rubber stamp and copying inks; binder for cements and mixes; special soaps; lubricant and softener; bacteriostat; penetrant; hydraulic luid; fermentation nutrients; antifreeze mixtures.
- Glycerol content = 99.5 Min
- Specific Gravity = 1.2606 (25oC/25oC)
- Colour APHA = 10 Max
- Fatty Acid & Esters (as Na2o) = 0.025 %Max
- Chlorides = 10 ppm max
- Ash = 0.01 % max
- Sulphates = 10 ppm max
- Heavy Metals = 3 ppm max
- Arsenic = 3.5 ppm max
- Chlorinated Compounds = 15 ppm max
- Sugars & Reducing Substance = Pass
7. Calcium Carbonate
White powder or colorless crystals, odorless, tasteless; sp. gr. 2.7-2.95; decomposes at 825oc; noncombustible; nontoxic; very slightly soluble in water (a few parts per million); soluble in acids with evolution of carbon dioxide.
Source of lime, neutralizing agent; filler and extender in rubber, plastics, paints, opacifying agent in paper; fortification of bread; putty; tooth powders; antacid; whitewash; Portland cement; SO2 removal from stack gases; metallurgical flux; analytical chemistry; CO2 generation (laboratory).
- Density = 2.45 – 2.60 gr/cc
- Bulk Density = 0.50 – 1.00 gr/cc
- pH = 8 – 10
- Water content = 1.0 % max.
- Insoluble in HCL = 0.50 % max.
- Residue on test sieve (mesh 250) = 99 % min
- CaO = 54.5 % min.
- Fe2O3 = 0.5 % max
- AI2O3 = 0.5 % max
- CaCO3 = 97.5 % min.
- Whiteness = 90 min
- Brightness = 100 min
8. Caustic Soda Flake
White deliquescent, solid, chiefly in form of beads or pellets; also 50% and 73% aqueous solution. Absorbs water and carbon dioxide from the air. Sp. gr. 2.13; m.p. 318oC; b.p. 1390oC. Soluble in water, alcohol, and glycerol.
- NaOH % = 98.0 min
- Na2CO3 % = 0.4 max
- NaCI % = 0.03 max
- Na2SO4 % = 0.04 max
- Fe (ppm) = 10 max
- Ni (ppm) = 10 max
- Hg (ppm) = Less than 10 ppb
9. Ammonium Hydroxide
Colorless liquid; strong odor. Concentrations of solutions range up to about 30% ammonia
Textiles; manufacture of rayon, rubber, fertilizers, refrigeration; condensation polymerization; photography (development of latent images); pharmaceuticals; ammonia soaps; lubricants; fireproofing wood; ink manufacture; explosives; ceramics; ammonium compounds; saponifying fats and oils; organic synthesis; detergent; food additive; household cleanser.
- Appearance = Clear
- Specific Gravity NH4OH = 0.901 – 0.915
- Density NH3 = 0.231 gr
- Purity = 25.24% – 25.64%
10. Acetic Acid
Clear, colorless liquid; pungent odor. M.p. 16.63oc; b.p. 118oc (765 mm), 80oc (202 mm); sp. gr. 1.0492 (20/4oc);wt/gal (20oc) 8.64 lb; viscosity (20oc) 1.22 cps; flash point (open cup) 110oF (43oC); refractive index 1.3715 (20oc). Miscible with water, alcohol, glycerol, and ether; insoluble in carbon disulfide; autoignition temp. 800of. Combustible
Manufacture of acetic anhydride, cellulose acetate, and vinyl acetate monomer; acetic esters; chloroacetic acid; production of plastics, pharmaceuticals, dyes, insecticides, photographic chemicals, etc.; food additive (acidulant); latex coagulant; oil-well acidizer; textile printing.
- Purity as CH3COOH = 99.8% min
- Freezing point = 16.5 oC min
- Sulphate = Less than 1 ppm
- Chloride = Less than 1 ppm
- Iron = Less than 0.5 ppm
- Formic Acid = Less than 0.05 wt%
- Residue After Evaporation = Less than 0.003 wt%
- Colour = Less than 5 apha
- Water = 0.05 wt%
- Density @ 20 oC = 1.0494
- Heavy metals = Less than 1 ppm
- Turbidity = Transparent
- Potassium Permanganate test @ 15oC = More than 60 mins
11. Carrageenan (Technical & Food Grade)
A phycocolloid. The aqueous, usually gel-forming cell-wall polysaccharide mucilage found in the red algae (Chondrus crispus and several other species). Water-extracted from a seaweed called carrageen on Irish moss ( east coast of southern Canada, New England, and south to New jersey). It is a mixture of polysaccharide fractions.
Emulsifier in food products, especially chocolate mil; toothpastes; cosmetics; pharmaceuticals;
- Water gel strength = 315 g/cm2 @ 5.0 mm using TA, 1.5% gel 10 C
- Salt gel strength = 570 g/cm2 @ 4.3 mm using TA, 1.5% gel 10 C
- Water viscosity = 78.78 – 135 cps
- Particle size = 97.5% pass through 100 mesh
- Moisture content = 15% using sartorius MA – 30 @ 105 C
- Color = Light Cream
- pH = 8.11, 1.5% solution @ 60C
- Arsenic = < 3 ppm
- Lead = < 5 ppm
- Mercury = < 1 ppm
- Total plate count = < 5.000 cfu/gr
- Yeast and mold = < 250 cfu/gr
- Salmonella = Negative
- E.Coli = Negative
Contact : PT. Union Ajidharma
Address: Graha Ajidharma
Jl. Danau Sunter Selatan Blok O IV Kav. 25-26 Sunter Agung Podomoro
Jakarta 4350 – Indonesia
(62-21) 651 1021
(62-21) 651 1684
(62-21) 650 9518
(62-21) 651 2911
(62-21) 651 0049
(62-21) 650 9524