STEAM BOILERS: SU Series, EH Series, EX-Series.
-Steam boiler, cap 40 – 4.000 kg/h:
- Steam generation in 3-5 minutes
- Fuel: oil or gas
- Multiple Installation System
- Working press – up to 20 kg/cm2
- (Omega) Flow Construction
-Hot water Boiler Cap 50.000 – 800.000 Kcal/h
-Water Softener – Cation Resin – Chemical – Free water analysis and recommendation
-Installation -repair – rental
-Spare part – Service – descaling
Multiple Installation System
The MIURA Multiple Installation (MI) System provides a flexible, expandable system that multiplies the in-service efficiencies with a variety of available combustion patterns, simplified module replacement.
- The MI System achieves much higher in-service efficiencies than a single or multiple large-sized boiler.
- A variety of combustion patterns are available to maintain the highest possible system efficiency.
- The number of installed units can be freely changed, allowing greater flexibility as an expandable system.
- Computerized system control drastically cuts operation and manpower cost.
- Boiers which are taken off line are not allowed to cycle.
Central control of boiler operation in accordance with requested steam consumption.
Example: 4 x 3,000 kg/hr, Boilers, total capacity of 12,000 kg/hr.
Consider an installation with 4 x 3,000 kg boliers. When the steam demand is approximately 4,500 kg/hr, the #1 boiler is on high fire, the #2 boiler is on low fire, all other boilers are off. When the steam demand is approximately 7,500 kg/hr, #1 and #2 boilers are on highfire, #3 is on low fire and #4 boliers is off. Thus, the best feature of the MI-SYSTEM is that only necessary boiers are brought on line as needed and the system operates each boliler in the most efficient method possible.
Products: Watersoftener, Chemical Feed Pump, Colormetry Hardness Detector, KX Series
Thermal Oil Heater:
- Capacity 80.000 – 1.250.000 Kcal/h
- Low operating cost
- Reduced Corrosion & scale
- Safe Operation
- High temp 300 celcius
Contact: Sarana Rapipak
Address: Perkantoran Kota Grogol Permai B 37-39, Jl Prof Dr Latumeten 19 Jakarta, Indonesia 11460. Phone: (62-21) 5661572, 5661648, 5677824, 5677825, 5677826. fax: (62-21) 5661647, 5668407. Email: rapipak[at]cbn[dot]net[dot]id .